– May 2015 to date – Corporate Designer at – Quick Vertex – Australia
– February 2015 to date – Corporate Designer at – Deni International Foods Pty Ltd – Botany – Australia
– December 2014 to March 2015 – Graphic Designer at- Mazebackpackers – Sydney, Australia
– December 2014 to January 2015 – Graphic Designer at – Scoop – Perth, Australia
– December 2014 to date – Web consultant and Graphic Designer at- Coffee Trad3rs – Sydney, Australia
– August 2014 to date – Graphic Designer – Xtb.com – Italy and Spain
– March 2014 to date – Freelance 3d Generalist – Studiorain.it – Italy and London
– October 2013 to January 2014 – Corporate Designer, Web Designer, Advertising Designer, Artworker – at Opgrades.com – Investors in Ideas Ltd – London
– October 2013 to January 2014 – Corporate Designer, Web Designer, Artworker – at NannyClub.net – Investors in Ideas Ltd. – London
– July to August 2013 – Webmaster, Advertising Designer – at 90139.it – Palermo, Italy
– June 2012 to Sept. 2013 – Shop manager – at ‘Blend BarGelateria’. – Palermo, Italy
– 2012 May – Data entry (census’s clerk) – at ‘Almaviva contact’ – Palermo, Italy
– May 2006 to July 2007 Stand manager and designer – ‘International Exhibition Fair’ – Palermo and Cefalù, Italy
– 2002 to 2005 Freelance graphic designer, web designer. – Palermo, Italy
2011 July – Diploma in Accounting, Finance and Marketing obtained at the Government ‘Istituto tecnico commerciale Statale Duca degli Abruzzi’ in Palermo
2012 – Maya Fast Track software (completed) – At Gnomon School of Visual Effects in Los Angeles, CA
Introduction to Maya
Learned the basics of 3D computer graphics using Autodesk Maya.
Hard Surface Modeling 1
This course is a comprehensive look at the complete suite of Maya’s polygonal and subdivision surface modeling tools.
Hard Surface Modeling 2
This course offers in-depth training of advanced modeling tools, as well as specific techniques for modeling architecture, vehicles, and environments.
Texturing and Shading 1
Learned to use texturing techniques as tools for achieving a level of complexity that would be difficult, or too computationally expensive by modeling alone.
Lighting and Rendering with mental ray
This course covers how to achieve successful lighting effects with the Maya renderer through a mix of technical and aesthetic lessons.
Animation and Visual Effects
Learned the core toolset for motion keyframing, procedural modeling, dynamics and sound synchronization.
Character Rigging Fundamentals
Set up a character for a wide range of complex body movement, with controls that are intuitive and flexible.
Character Rigging for Production
Learned advanced topics related to body and head deformations in Maya, including rigid/soft binding, stitching and advanced facial deformation.
Introduction to Dynamic Effects
This course covers how to produce particle-based effects such as smoke, fire, galaxies and many other commonly used effects.
Dynamic Effects for Production
Learned advanced techniques for creating dynamic effects.
2012- Figure Drawing (completed) – at Gnomon School of Visual Effects in Los Angeles, CA
Drawing the figure is a foundational skill with applications in all aspects of artistic communication. A figurative quality persists not only in all living things, but also in all good design. Thus, the principles involved in drawing the figure transcend mere representations of the human form and enable artists to convey a variety of subjects. This course analyzes the application of both traditional and unconventional principles and techniques for drawing the human figure using any instrument of drawing, whether it is graphite pencil, charcoal, paint or computer software. Students learn to analyze and conceive of free-flowing forms and explore principles that enable students to communicate more effectively in drawings.
2011 – 3D Studio Max-form modeling – At Eureka Engineering Ltd. – Autodesk ® Authorized Training Center
2011- 3D Studio Max-form animation – At Eureka Engineering Ltd. – Autodesk ® Authorized Training Center
2011- 3D Studio Max Renderer – At Eureka Engineering Ltd. – Autodesk ® Authorized Training Center